Your Computer Tutor Works with Entrepreneurs and Home-Based Businesses
Whether they have been in business for years, or are just starting up, home-based business entrepreneurs often don’t have a “go-to” technology person to guide them. They will often get conflicting information from big box stores or well-meaning family about how to set up their technology.
Your Computer Tutor offers a range of services to support entrepreneurs and home-based businesses, including:
- Backup Strategy
- Email Setup and Strategy
- Contacts / Address Book / Customer Database Management
- Calendar / Scheduling
- Selecting and purchasing a Domain Name (e.g., www.yourbusiness.com)
- New Computer / Device Setup
- Printer Setup
- Smartphones (Android™, iOS®) and Tablets
- Software Evaluation, Installation, and Setup
- Social Networking for Personal or Business Use- LinkedIn®, Facebook©, etc.
- Storage Strategy (files, personal data, music, etc.)
- Training on software, mobile applications (apps) and web services